Discover the intriguing backstory of San Francisco’s Financial District as you journey through its bustling streets, guided by a knowledgeable local and uncovering hidden landmarks along the way
Duration:  2 hours, 30 minutes
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head inside the Bank of America building to marvel at the memorable design and size of the lobby
- Check out the Pacific Heritage Museum and see where Billy Ralston removed two million gold coins at midnight
- Grab a seat in Redwood Park and admire the towering Transamerica Pyramid, the Glenna Goodacre sculpture, and a plaque honoring Emperor Norton’s canine sidekicks
- Visit the Julia Morgan Ballroom, the Federal Reserve, the Merchant’s Exchange Building, and the Hunter Dulin building’s rooftop garden
- Please bring water, comfortable shoes, and a light jacket.
- Your tour will end at The Palace Hotel.
Aug 10, 2022
Feb 8, 2021
Jan 2, 2015
I really enjoyed my morning with Valerie and told everyone about the interesting places we had visited. I'd like to go back to some of the places and have another look. I will also try to go on the Nob Hill tour with my family when we are in San Francisco again. Thank you.
Meeting location:  555 California Street
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year