Learn about this fascinating neighborhood as you walk around markets, temples, streets, and passageways with an experienced guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take a guided walking tour through San Francisco’s Chinatown neighborhood
- Enjoy views of pagoda-style buildings and education about their history
- Visit an herbal pharmacy to buy vitalizing ginseng root, pearl pills for beautiful skin, and gecko lizards for energy
- Stop at Stockton St. food markets to sample fresh and exotic foods
- Tour an authentic Buddhist temple complete with dazzling altars adorned with red lanterns, priceless gold artifacts, and incense-filled urns
- Guided tour
- Children 5 and under are free
- You must contact us 7 days before the tour date for any changes to your booking. For changes, we will do our best to find an alternate date, add or delete guests, or add or delete the luncheon. Payment is fully refundable up to 48 hours prior to the tour date for cancellations for each guest booked. No refunds for cancellations made within 48 hours of the tour date, no shows or late arrivals.
Jun 30, 2019
Guide Linda Lee was funny and probably well informed but there tour overall was not very informative. She kept us entertained throughout but didn't tell us much about Chinatown itself, other than very targeted information about the sites we visited and a bit about family life in Chinatown. We missed out on it's rich history and its place in the history of San Francisco.
Aug 9, 2018
Didn't get all we paid for. Some of the stops weren't in the actual tour. No time at fortune cookie factory to look - we were almost trown out as soon as the cookie was handed out: "Are you buying anything? No? Then please move outside and don't stand there". Guide didn't bother to help us find our way after the tour, since we weren't going to the lunch, we weren't that interesting as soon as all the stops had been made.
Jul 16, 2018
too large a group for a walking tour. Should have had the group divided into two with two guides.
Meeting location:  660 California St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year