- Set sail on an iconic America’s Cup racing yacht for over two hours of aquatic fun
- Take the helm or work the sail trim controls, affectionately called “coffee grinders”, to hoist and tack the sails
- Sail with professionals, who offer helpful pointers and tips, plus discuss the America’s Cup history and share sea stories
- Sail on the official 34th America’s Cup race course, while taking in the spectacular San Francisco skyline
- Sailing adventure
- Bottled water and energy snacks
- Waterproof pants and warm jackets
The crew aboard will get you involved if you wish to help sail the yacht. Wear comfortable clothes and closed-toed, rubber soled, flat shoes. Boat (or non-marking) shoes are not necessary. Guests will be required to sign a liability waiver prior to participating. This can be viewed online at https://www.acsailingsf.com/passenger-terms-and-conditions.
This tour reserves the right to cancel a charter due to hazardous weather conditions, unexpected boat repair, or less than 8 guests confirmed on the charter. Guests may change or cancel your reservation without penalty up until 48 hours prior to your scheduled departure.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
USA 76 Yacht Race on San Francisco Bay
Race aboard the America's Cup Yacht USA 76, the world's most modern America's Cup yacht currently available for the public to sail on, and participate in active crew positions as we challenge other yachts on San Francisco Bay. Combine this world class yacht with the world-renowned sailing conditions on San Francisco Bay to make for an experience you will not forget.
Duration:  2hrs 30mins