Set sail over the San Francisco Bay to explore the sights in an intimate setting. Sip on something refreshing as you marvel at historic bridges and islands passing you by.
- Embark on a guided sail over the pristine waters of San Francisco Bay with a professional captain at the helm
- Sit back and relax on a quaint vessel that offers a more intimate experience for your time on the water
- Toast to your experience with a cold beer or a fine wine as you cruise by major landmarks, including Alcatraz Island
- Marvel at impressive views of Sausulito, Belvedeer, and the historic Golden Gate Bridge
- Captain & Crew Guided tour
- 2 Free Beer, Wine, Water, or Soda
- Guests must be aged 13 and above to join the tour
- Dress as warm as you can. Layers are best since it can go from 80 degrees in the Marina to 52 degrees at Alcatraz.
- If it’s raining hard, we won’t go out at all. If it’s light/off and on rain, we will still sail, and you can decide for yourself if you want to go on or reschedule or get a refund
Please note that you must arrive on time, otherwise you might miss your departure time. Please wait at the gate until the crew arrives and checks you in.
For our public daily sails, we are happy to cancel and refund until 24 hours before sail time, but we are no longer accepting day of cancellations. We can try to reschedule if someone is running late until 2 hr before sail time. Within 2 hrs of departure, we will be unable to cancel or reschedule. With enough notice, we can try to sell your canceled seats.