Spend the day touring three Temecula Wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the day with friendly tour hosts as they share the history of winemaking in Temecula
- Discover insights into the wines and wineries you will be visiting
- Welcome glass of champagne
- Wine tastings at 3 Temecula wineries
- Gourmet picnic lunch
- Round trip transportation in private, relaxing, chauffeured bus
- Tour Host
- Discounts on wine & merchandise
- Shopping at the wineries is fun and with us, you’ll get discounted prices on wine and merchandise, so make sure you leave with some wine and souvenirs!
- Gratuity is appreciated in Wine Country, some extra cash is good to have
- The weather in Temecula is typically mild. Summers are warm and winter can be a little chilly. Check the weather before you come and you may want to bring a hat in the summer or a light jacket in the winter
- Lunch is served outdoors (weather permitting)
- Pick up and drop off locations include the SouthCoast Winery & Resort and the Embassy Suites Temecula
- Must be 21+ with a valid ID
- 72 hour cancellation policy means you can apply your tour to another date
- If it is less than 72 hours we cannot give a refund
Feb 22, 2020
I find it disrespectful for you to send me an email requesting a review. When you never showed up to my schedule wine tour through groupon. When I called to resolve the issue there was horrible customer service. The lady was rude and disrespectful. I wasnt able to get my refund and was told to talk to groupon. She never once tried to accommodate me in this situation. Just took my money. I will never recommend your service to anyone. I rate you no stars for your poor service.
Jul 14, 2019
Oct 14, 2017
Not enough time in each winery.
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year