Go off-roading to Slot Canyon and the Wind Caves on an exciting two-hour Jeep tour of Anza Borrego State Park. Visit Coyote Canyon and improve your photography skills with a tutorial.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy a two-hour off-road Jeep tour led by a knowledgeable local guide
- Stay hydrated with water and snacks while off-roading to various lookout points in Anza Borrego State Park
- Ride in the comfort of a four-door Jeep Rubicon on a tour accommodates that up to four
- Go for a short desert hike among rock formations in Anza Borrego State Park
- Visit amazing natural and cultural destinations, including Coyote Canyon and ancient Native American sites
- Two-hour off-road Jeep tour in Anza Borrego State Park for up to 4 people
- Short guided hike
- Optional nature photography tutorial
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Free cold bottled water and snacks
Wear light clothes appropriate for current desert temperatures.
Oct 22, 2019
Saw amazing sights around Borrego that would not be available to us without this service. Just a suggestion, it would be helpful to elderly clients to provide a step stool for getting in and out of the jeep.
Apr 9, 2019
Aaron was wonderful...I’m a little on the slower side on a hike and he was very patient with my walking and my penchant for stopping to take photos. My husband and I appreciated his knowledge and his easy style. I heartily recommend using him to make your visit amazing. The slot canyon was beautiful and diverse and I’m grateful we had him to share it with us.
Mar 26, 2019
Aaron is amazing. He is so knowledgable about the desert and took us to places we never could have reached otherwise, We so appreciated his flexibiluty and his senditivity to our needs. We are so glad Aaron was available and recommend him hughly.
Meeting location:  Christmas Cir
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year