Start working towards your certification with this three hour private sailing lesson on gorgeous San Diego Bay.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Learn the fundamentals of sailing in this three hour lesson on a Catalina 22’
- Sail in moderate wind and sea conditions in San Diego Bay with the support of a certified instructor
- Perfect for beginners wanting experience operating a larger boat
- This course is also a comparable to NauticEd courses
- Three hour sailing lesson
- All required equipment included
Tours depart at 11am daily, and are perfect for those interested in becoming certified.
Aug 8, 2018
Shon was awesome! Very knowledgeable. Took the time to help us learn how to sail. We will be back!!
Jun 21, 2018
My husband, 10-year-old daughter, and I visited San Diego and sailed with Captain Mike for a three hour lesson on the 22' sailboat. Capt Mike was very thorough in teaching us about safety and the basics of sailing. We got to see the dolphins and sea lions nearby and had a fabulous time. We definitely recommend and will go back again the next time we're in San Diego!
Jun 13, 2018
Shon was amazing, such a good teacher and plenty of patience and knowledge. The boat was awesome. Just all around completely satisfied with the experience.
Meeting location:  2051 Shelter Island Dr
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year