Ride through a scenic 90-minute trail adventure. Feel the cool breeze and warm sun on your face as you ride along. Ride! Refresh! Relax!
Duration:  1hr 30mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable 90-minute journey
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the southwestern most point in the continental United States
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride along the sandy beach along the water’s edge
- Look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves, or scope out the many waterfowl
- 90-minute horseback riding adventure
- The beach closes at dark and horses must be off the beach prior to dark
- Riders under 18 must wear a helmet
- No riders under the age of 6 can ride on the trail
- Children that are 6 and 7 years old can ride but must be ponied by the trail guide
- Smoking, alcohol, running, and trotting not allowed
- Pets are not allowed
- Please sign liability waiver before activity
- Riders exceed a maximum weight limit of 220lbs/99.79 kg require special arrangement
- The right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice is reserved
- Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48-hour notice
- A 10% cancellation fee to be charged if cancel outside 48-hour notification
Nov 9, 2022
All of the guides and staff were very professional, personable and made us feel much at home both on the trails and at the ranch. Lots of different horses to choose from and they ensure they fit me and my daughter with the right horse for our skill sets. This is great for beginners and skilled riders alike.
Nov 2, 2022
Oct 17, 2022
Surfside Ranch was great! We had a wonderful time.
Sep 19, 2022
The owners of the ranch were very calm and personable. I enjoyed the trail and the lovely horses.
Sep 2, 2022
We had an amazing experience! I wasn't sure how my kids and I (all adults) would fare, being novices and all to horseback riding; however, it was a fantastic first time riding!! Eileen made us feel comfortable and invited us to visit the Petting Zoo while she saddled up our horses. With introductions and conversations, we were perfectly matched with our horses. We opted for the 1.5 hour ride. It was so much fun! The horses were gentle and we trusted them at walk/trot. We felt safe with them and with Eileen- leading our group, pointing out interesting things along the way, sharing tidbits about our companions, and answering all our questions. Thank you so much for a great time. PS. This was a birthday gift for our daughter: definitely the best choice!
Aug 30, 2022
Very nice experience. Beautiful views and beautiful horses with a knowledgeable guide. However the trails were very dusty and narrow and we were scratched up from the branches. (so narrow that it was difficult for the horses to turn around when it was needed, as well as at times I had to put my feet up to keep from getting struck by larger branches.) We also got ate up my mosquitos pretty badly. Strongly recommend sleeves, pants, glasses, hat, face mask, bug spray and allergy meds.
Aug 22, 2022
The trail was wonderful and safe, the horses selected for my teenage son and me were really friendly and gentle. They understand my signals even though it's only my second time to ride on the horse back. we enjoyed the trip so much!
Aug 22, 2022
The ride itself was very nice and the trail leaders were attentive. Our ride was supposed to be at 2:00 pm and we were told to get there 10 minutes early. When we got there, they were just starting to get the horses ready for 4 people riding. We didn't leave for the ride until almost 2:30 pm. My daughter had plans for after the ride so it was rushed when we were done. Overall it was a good experience.
Aug 19, 2022
Eileen is doing a great job with the ranch. Horses seem happy and healthy. We loved our 1.5 hour ride. We'll be back!
Aug 8, 2022
It was amazing customer service and would recommend to friends and family
Meeting location:  2225 Hollister St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year