Set off on whale-watching adventure along the San Diego bay. Keep your eyes peeled for marine life while taking in a golden sunset.
Duration:  3 hours
Cancellation:  3 days
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore San Diego’s pristine waters searching for whales while also catching sight of dolphins and seals
- All aboard a private luxury yacht that is both stylish and comfortable for the ultimate experience
- Marvel at the sky when it changes from blue to pink during a colorful sunset over the water
- Check out plenty of local landmarks along the way, including Coronado Island and Point Loma lighthouses
- Guided boat tour
- Snacks and bottled water
- Captain and Crew
Please wear soft-light soled shoes such as tennis shoes or sneakers; no black bottom shoes, heels or cowboy boots, which can become slippery on the wet decks, and bring your cameras and sunscreen.
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- No black soled shoes or boots
- No red wine
- Must be at least 21 or older to consume alcohol
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  1880 Harbor Island Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
2-Hour Private Group Large Wooden Sailboat Charter
Sail around Harbor Island in San Diego going back in time to experience the true romance and adventure of the sea. Cruise effortlessly on San Diego Bay or around Point Loma as you begin your ocean adventure aboard this classic 65-foot yacht.
Duration:  2 hours
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year