You never know if you will ever be back this way again so make sure to see the best of St. Kitts on our island tour! Whether it is your first or your tenth visit to our shores, welcome to our Island Paradise, please join us on an excursion you’ll never forget.
- Pass through quaint villages, fruit trees, flora, and fauna
- Discover the home of Samuel Jefferson, Romney Manor
- Visit a world UNESCO Heritage Site, Majestic Brimstone Hill Fortress National Park,
- Look out from the top of Timothy Hill, this is where you will see the Atlantic Ocean and the Caribbean Sea running parallel to each other
- Spend time on the secluded beaches of Carambola, Friar’s Beach and Cockleshell Beach.
- Bottled water included
- Wear comfortable shoes
- The tour is wheel-chair accessible
- Your payment will be refundable in cases of severe weather, such as a storm
- We’ll refund you in the case that you’re ill if you provide a doctor’s note, or your ship is not able to dock
- Otherwise, payment is non-refundable unless cancelled 48 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Basseterre Capital and Beach Extravaganza Tour
Take a complete tour of the Historic Capital City of Basseterre and also visit Timothy Hill, which gives you a panoramic view of the South East Peninsula. Afterwards, head over to to the beach to enjoy the warm and crystal-clear waters of the Caribbean.
Mt. Liamuiga Volcano Hike
Get ready to experience the hike of a lifetime. The hike to Mt. Liamuiga Volcano is challenging, spectacular, and unforgettable. Mt. Liamuiga lies 3,792 ft above sea level, making it the highest point in the entire Leeward Islands chain. You will experience the cacophonous sounds of crickets, toads, green tree frogs, birds, and the chatter of monkeys warning each other of your presence.