Join us as we head through the Costa Rican jungle and raft on the Sarapiqui River. Make your way through the rapids and learn about local flora end fauna, ending at our peaceful Outdoor Center.
Duration:  3hrs 15mins - 4hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Embark on an exciting adventure down the rapids of the Sarapiqui River that’s perfect for all abilities!
- Paddle down exciting rapids such as “El Cano,” “Confusion,” “Superman,” and “Air Force.”
- Get the chance to jump out of the raft and swim in the natural pools below the rapids!
- If you’re new to whitewater rafting or seeking a rafting adventure with moderate thrill, this section of river is perfect for you!
- Our expert guides will provide you with safety information and help you improve your paddling skills
- Check out all the different flora and fauna around you, as pointed out by our guides along the way
- Our passionate guides love what they do, and they are happy to share their skills and knowledge with you
- We will make sure after this adventure you will be back full of energy, we will provide fresh and healthy fruits and snacks
- After your adventure, spend time in middle of the jungle with direct access to the river at the Outdoor Center
- Half-day rapids tour
- ACA Certified Guide
- Snack, tropical fruit, drink
- Safety kayaker
- Please bring:
- Swimsuit and/or shorts
- String or strap to secure your glasses
- Water shoes or sandals with ankle straps. No flip flops. Closed toe shoes recommended.
- Minimum age: 7 years old
- Full refunds when canceling 72hrs or more in advance
Jul 25, 2022
Very professional. All guides were exceptional and very well prepared. Made everything very enjoyable. Very experienced river guides.
Jul 22, 2022
May 30, 2022
Apr 21, 2022
Apr 18, 2022
Apr 18, 2022
Apr 16, 2022
Apr 11, 2022
Apr 1, 2022
The staff was very prepared, well instructed in health and safety procedures. Moreover, they were extremely friendly and nice. The rafting experience was really fun, a must-repeat adventure. Overall great company
Mar 28, 2022
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year