Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela and learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you
- Walk in the footsteps of religious pilgrims as you approach the ornate altar of Santiago de Compostela, classified as a World Heritage Site
- Wander through the winding alleyways of Santiago as you learn the city’s cultural history and find the perfect spot for lunch
- Gaze out over stunning coastal views and see the Valley of Lima from the rooftop of Santa Luzia Sanctuary
- Listen to folkloric tales from a local guide, who shares an insider’s perspective on the city with you
- Fuel surcharge and tolls
- Fully-guided tour with private driver and guide
- Bottled water
- Round-trip transportation from you hotel
- Please bring extra money for lunch and souvenirs.
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.