- Experience legends, folklore, ghost stories and history come to life as you depart on an intriguing excursion through 314 years of haunted history
- Learn about Old Town’s past, from its founding in 1706 to how, for more than three centuries, people have lived, and died, around the Old Town Plaza
- Venture down the historic buildings and dark alleys that conceal the long-forgotten secrets of lost loves, Civil War battles, murders, hangings, & hidden cemeteries
- Enjoy a good old-fashioned Ghost Story with your private group
- Visit plenty of stops to sit along the way, as our family-friendly storytelling tour provides fascinating recounts of colorful characters who faced an untimely demise
- Let our professional tour guides entertain you with tales mixed with chills and chuckles
- Private 75-minute guided outdoor Ghost Walk of Old Town
- Friendly and knowledgeable guide
- One private group ticket can include up to 5 people
- Additional Guests may be added on during the checkout process
- This is a fun, old-fashioned, Ghost Story style Tour – NOT a Haunted House (no one is jumping out at you - or if they do, they are not with us)!
- Please arrive 15 minutes early to check in
- We are not a Ghost Hunting /Paranormal Investigation Tour
- Old Town is the heart of Albuquerque - founded 1706!
- Tour is held rain, storm or shine - regardless of the weather
- Dress for the weather including comfortable walking shoes
- Ticketing is done online so there is NO contact - Add your Guide Gratuity upon purchase to reduce contact (Good karma)
- We may take Guest’s temperatures with a digital thermometer. (Anyone with a fever will be sent home.)
- Guests must follow all COVID-19 rules as dictated in the state of NM
- All sales are FINAL, and NO REFUNDS are offered for any reason. However, you can attend another time
- Tour Tickets are valid for TWO YEARS
- By the participation in any of our Tours or Special Events, the participant as well as any heirs or assignees agree to hold harmless and release, both now and in perpetuity, History & Ghost Tours of Old Town and its agents, employees, contractors, representatives and/or locations from any and all liability, injury, accident, death, harm, financial loss or incidental damages or any other circumstance arising from or that may occur during, immediately preceding or following or is in any way related to participation in said activity, whether or not due to omission, negligence, incompetence, failure or any other reason on the part of or by History & Ghost Tours of Old Town.
Participant understands that said activity may be physically strenuous, emotionally disturbing and potentially hazardous, are aware of COVID-19 risks and rules, and agrees that they are in adequate physical and mental condition to participate as well as adequately outfitted and clothed
-Tours and Events are for entertainment purposes only. Participant agrees to follow all current City, City and National COVID-19 requirements.
- All ticket sales are FINAL with NO REFUNDS allowed for any reason
- Tours will be held no matter of the weather, and are run whether rain, storm or shine
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
ABQ's Ghost Walk - 8pm - GHOST Tour of Old Town
Albuquerque's Ghost Walk - Since 2001 - The GHOST Tour of Old Town! Learn the history, mystery, legends and lore as well as the basics of Ghost Hunting as you hear the chilling stories of actual events on our old-fashioned haunted history tour.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 15mins
Public High Noon HISTORY, Legends & Lore - 12pm
We'll tell you Old Town's secrets! High Noon History Tours held most days at 12pm. We KNOW Old Town! Uncover Old Town's unusual and well-hidden architectural details. Reminisce about the early southwest pioneers’ daily struggle to survive. Relive the sights and sounds of the Civil War as Confederate soldiers entered the Plaza. Imagine early merchants as they traveled the Santa Fe Trail for trade. Tours include historical photos, interesting trivia and fun facts of Albuquerque and the state of New Mexico! This tour is perfect for both locals and visitors to the Land of Enchantment. Step back in time and experience our History, Legends & Lore.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 45mins
Moonlight Ghost Tour of Old Town in Albuquerque
Come learn about the ghosts of wild saloons, roaring dance halls, illicit opium dens & private gambling tables on a spooky lantern-lit adventure. Discover the secrets and stories of Old Town's past during our guided outdoor tour under the moon's eerie light.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
VIP Private History Tour 10am, 2pm, 4pm Most Days
VIP Private History Tours available most days at 10am, 2pm and 4pm Get up close and personal with Old Town Albuquerque! We'll customize the tour to suit your own interests. We KNOW Old Town! We know the sights, sounds, flavors, people, shops, products, places, photo opportunities and all of the unique things that give visitors the complete “Old Town Experience”. Whether you're visiting Old Town for just a few hours or for several days, we ensure that you won't miss a thing! Take a more in-depth look at Old Town's historic properties, cultures and community. * The casual atmosphere of a Private History Tour allows for more questions and detailed interaction with our guides. * Enjoy the individual service and personal atmosphere of a private tour * Your knowledgeable guide is ready to respond to (almost) your every need or request * Your private tour is really yours, because your questions and comments will shape the route, focus, the stories and even the locations that the tour explores * 75-minutes to two hours Tickets: * Up to 5 people included in Group Price of $60 * Additional guests over 5 people = $15 each * Prices do NOT include applicable sales tax, service fees nor Tour Guide gratuity - Good Karma! #TipYourGuideChallenge RESERVATIONS MUST BE MADE AT LEAST TWO HOURS BEFORE TOUR START TIME ON THE DATE YOU WISH TO ATTEND!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs
Private Ghost Tour of Old Town Albuquerque
We are New Mexico's OLDEST and most famous Ghost Walk since 2001 ~ Come experience us for yourself! Professional Tour Guides escort you on a 90-minute, lantern-lit adventure through the scenic Old Town Albuquerque area. Old Town is one of the most actively haunted locations in North America. From actual sightings of full apparitions which seem to vanish impossibly into thin air; to disembodied voices heard in empty buildings; even objects moving mysteriously on their own. Skeptics Welcome!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 1hr 45mins