Hit the road on a tour to Lisbon where you make plenty of scenic stops along the way. Check out the charming towns of Aveiro, Fátima and Coimbra before wandering through Portugal’s capital city.
- See the spots that appeal the most to you with a customizable itinerary that lets you explore what’s between Porto and Lisbon
- Get off the road to wander through centuries-old villages: Visit ancient churches, medieval town centers and more
- Enjoy commentary from a bilingual guide, who highlights the most notable sights along the way
- Ride in comfort in a spacious air-conditioned car on a private tour that’s all about you
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Driver and guide
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
No fee for cancellations made seven days in advance; 50% fee for cancellations made three to six days in advance; 100% fee for cancellations made fewer than two days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Half-Day Guided Tour of Porto
Discover the unique charm of Porto as you meet the city’s friendly residents and visit important cultural sites on a private half-day tour. See decadent architectural designs, visit towering cathedrals, tour a lively historical district and more.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins
Private Tour of Santiago de Compostela from Porto
Take charge of your time abroad with a private tour of the Spanish city of Santiago de Compostela. Learn about this historic city’s past as you explore local landmarks and attractions with an itinerary designed by you.
Duration:  9hrs 30mins