Explore the capital of Azerbaijan on a guided private tour through Baku. Journey down modern and historic streets to uncover the best of this fascinating city with a friendly guide.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Start off at Baku National Boulevard, a seaside stretch of road, which is the favorite resting spot for both Baku residents and capital guests
- Wander below chestnut, plane, and palm trees as you check out modern cafés, restaurants, theatres, and fountains
- Head to Highland Park, which commands a breathtaking panorama of Baku: Snap amazing photos to show off to your friends and family
- Visit the Baku Acropolis, the historical part of the city reserved for preservation
- See the Shirvanshah Palace, the Synyk-Kala minaret, the Seyid Yahya Bakuvi mausoleum and more
- Meander through a number of museums to learn about the literature, history, and art of the country
- Private tour guide
Entrance fees to museums are not included.
No charge for cancellations made more than two days prior to the day of the charge. 30% charge for cancellations made between two to one day prior to the day of the tour. 100% charge for cancellations made less than or equal to one day prior to the day of the tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year