Wear comfortable shoes, as pedaling is required to move the pedicycle—unless you grab one of five non-pedal seats.
- 115 Ratings
Private Pedicycle Pub Crawl in Old City
Discover Old City and Midtown Village's best watering holes with 14 of your best friends, peddling along the neighborhoods on your own private pedicycle. Stop along the way for some brews and explore with your favorite people.
What You Will Do
- Rally up 14 of your closest beer drinking friends and embark on a private pedicycle tour of Old City and Midtown Village
- Enjoy the area's electric night scene as you head into iconic watering holes in Philly's most historic neighborhood
- See Independence Hall and other historical sites dating back to the time of the Founding Fathers
- Embrace the local art scene as you come across over 55 different galleries
- Two-hour private pub crawl with pedicycle
- 115 Ratings
Super great experience! And the tour guides were awesome! Will be booking again!!
We had a great experience! We had 15 people for my birthday and it was a blast!
Heather and Sammy were fantastic guides! Their enthusiasm radiated to our entire group and it felt like one big party!
We had a great time! But I can't give it a very satisfied rating for two reasons. One-shouldn't tell people to arrive an hour early to sign paperwork. But maybe that's a way for the bar to make money since our group of 15 had a $300 bill. I really think there should be more of a discount on drinks instead of just $1 off. You bring these bars a lot of money! Second maybe you should change going to the second bar I think it was milligans. Couldn't really even get to the barthere was an obnoxious amount of people there. All of us couldn't even get a drink and no drink discount! Milligans was a complete waste of time. Other 2 were good. That's it but would definitely recommend it!
My family & I had a wounderful time celebrating my birthday. Thanks again for all making this experience #Epic!