Wear comfortable shoes, as pedaling is required to move the pedicycle—unless you grab one of five non-pedal seats.
- 62 Ratings
Pedicycle Pub Crawl in South Street
Meet other beer lovers when you opt for the pedicycle pub crawl on South Street. Cruise around with others and enjoy drinking brews from the neighborhood's best watering holes.
What You Will Do
- Discover South Street's coolest watering holes—and sip your fill of great beers and cocktails—in a fun, private two-hour pub crawl through one of Philly's most vibrant neighborhoods
- Be awed by larger-than-life street art, including colorful murals and more as you pedal along the street with your crew
- See the variety of different people and cultures that make up this edgy neighborhood including musicians, artists and business professionals
- Taste the iconic Philly Cheesesteak at a local street vendor in between hitting up a few local watering holes
- Two-hour pub crawl with guide
If you cancel 21 days prior to your booking, you'll get a full refund or a rain check to use at a later date. If you cancel 14 days prior to your booking, you'll get a rain check to use at a later date. Cancellations within seven days of the tour will not receive any type of a refund.
- 62 Ratings
The pedal car was great, my complaint would be the last bar we stopped at. The Las Vegas bar was very sketchy. We actually only stayed 10 min. before leaving.