Hit up local breweries in Penticton on a guided tour. Sample the hops and enjoy roundtrip transportation.
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Explore Penticton thriving beer scene on a guided brewery tour, led by a professional who is also a local
- Get whisked away in a comfortable touring vehicle, getting to where you need to be in style
- Weave in and out of three different breweries possibly including, Bad Tattoo and Tin Whistle
- Sample a variety of beers at each location, uncovering the different flavors and learning about the process behind making it
- Guided tour
- Three tasting racks of beer
Full refunds for cancellations made at least two weeks in advance.
Jul 19, 2017
The driver was just a driver not a tour guide. Lunch should have been included in that price. Totally rushed at the last whatever it was brewery.
Jul 18, 2017
Driver showed up late - 10:25 am- so we left late and we were very rushed for the rest of the day. The tour was very rushed by the driver - it wasn't really a tour after the first stop. Driver was texting while driving.
Jul 17, 2017
Didn't feel we got much "tour" as much as just a shuttle. We felt rushed and didn't find the last stop offered much ... They had one staff member working and she was run off her feet. Breweries themselves I would visit again, the hosts at BT and Cannery were very gracious and enjoyed the insight from the Cannery. For the price I wouldn't do this tour again.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year