Enjoy a small-group tour of downtown Palm Springs on a limo bike! This unique vehicle lets you pedal your way through streets full of history and charming midcentury-modern architecture with your small group.
- Meet up with your two-person bike crew who will help with steering and safety
- Get a detail-oriented tour of Palm Springs that follows a scenic route through downtown
- Climb aboard your limo bike to enjoy the open air and get an up-close look at the city—make a number of stops for a bite to eat or something to drink
- Explore this desert city famous for its hot springs, luxury resorts, and golf clubs—there’s plenty of boutique stores and shops to check out as well
- Enjoy a small-group setting on this bike that has everything you need for a comfy ride: USB ports, a misting system, built-in coolers, and more
- Guided limo bike tour
A height of 4’9” is required and each passenger must be 10 years of age or older. If the group is choosing stops along the way at establishments that serve alcohol, then all passengers must be 21 years of age or older and be required to show identification. All passengers under the age of 18 years old must have a liability waiver signed by a parent or guardian. Each cycle seat has a weight restriction 300 pounds.