- Take a behind-the-scenes look into the fascinating world of oyster farming! Learn all about the delicious bivalves and enjoy them every which way: raw, barbequed, baked and smoked!
- Visit the famous West Marin oyster farms for behind-the-scenes tours and oyster tastings
- Try your hand at shucking with a personalized lesson
- Head to several well-known oyster eateries including Hog Island Oyster Company, The Marshall Store, and Nick’s Cove
- Explore the majestic West Marin landscape and learn about its local history
- Oyster tour with tastings
- Welcome cheese platter
- Oyster samples: raw, baked, barbequed, smoked
- Glass of white wine
- Transportation (Covid policy to caravan with tour guide in your own vehicle)
Weather in this area can be unpredictable, so bring layers. Tour runs rain or shine. Bring a cooler, if you want to take oysters home!
Must be 21+ to consume alcohol. The content of the tours is not geared for children, but they are welcome to come on the tours.
Refunds are not available, but you may reschedule your tour.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below