Embark on a guided tour through Harlem’s Mount Morris Park Historic District, journeying through its history, present, and savoring a lavish lunch
- Discover the architectural grandeur of New York City’s brownstone capital in the Mount Morris Park Historic District, strolling through historic streetscapes and Gilded Age residential architecture
- Uncover the rich history and cultural landmarks of Harlem, including the famous “Doctors’ Row,” Hotel Teresa, St. Martin’s Episcopal Church, and the Apollo Theater, guided by experienced locals
- Complete your exploration with a delightful lunch at a Harlem restaurant, experiencing the local flavors and concluding your journey through this historically significant neighborhood
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes/sneakers.
- Kids 6 and under go free.
Once purchased, tickets cannot be refunded, however you can reschedule for a future date. Contact us by phone or email, prior to your event to reschedule. No-shows will be charged the full price.