On this tour, you will experience the New York City underworld of the past! From your expert tour guide, you’ll learn how the Mafia got its start in New York City as “La Mano Nera” or the black hand, migrated from Sicily, and how these original gangsters made their money and lived their lives.
- Start in Little Italy and see the sites of many former social clubs where mafiosos dined and drank, sit-downs were held, and plans were hatched
- See the former Ravenite Social Club where the Teflon Don John Gotti met with his crew
- Discover the location of the infamous Five Points neighborhood, the setting of the movie “Gangs of New York”
- Explore the Lower East Side, formerly ruled by mob boss Bugsy Siegel and the notorious Meyer Lansky
- Visit spots where parts of the classic film “The Godfather” were filmed on-location
- Professional and knowledgable tour guide
- Strong photo ops and Q&A sessions
- At the end of the tour, you have the option of joining your guide for a meal at an authentic restaurant in Little Italy where famous mob figures ate, drank, and discussed business, including who might be next to get whacked!
- All of our tours are LGBT and Senior friendly. Let us know in advance of any special needs and we’ll do our best to accommodate
- The cost of your meal is not included as part of the tour
24 Hour Cancellation policy. Within 24 hours, you will be charged a fee.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Hidden Central Park Tour
Everybody knows that Central Park is a New York legend and landmark, but do you know why Central Park was founded, who built it, what was there before? There’s so much hiding in plain sight, but at the end of this two hour tour, you’ll know more about Central Park than most New Yorkers!
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs
Hells Kitchen Tour: Then & Now
The City is trying to rename this area “Midtown West” but to real New Yorkers, it will always be Hell’s Kitchen. Walk through time and watch the transformation from crime, booze and broads to one of New York’s most trendy and fun neighborhoods!
Duration:  1hr - 2hrs