Head to the tranquil waters of Bullhead Bay and discover the beauty along the shores of Southampton in a kayak. See the sun sparkle off pristine waters while you bask in the breeze on your trip.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take part in a guided kayak tour over the blue waters of Bullhead Bay to relax in a peaceful paradise
- Master your paddling technique with an ACA certified guide, who offers pointers and relevant safety information
- Discover the sandy shoreline and catch sight of local wildlife, like nesting seabirds and schools of local fish
- Visit Scallop Pond and other beautiful local waters, learning about the history, habitat, and more
- Three-hour kayak tour
- Boat and all equipment
Please arrive at least 45 minutes before your tour.
- No smoking, alcohol or animals on any of the operator’s tours
- Liability waivers must be completed on site
- Participants 17 years old and younger must be accompanied by an adult
- Participants must be able to swim
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Meeting location:  340 Sebonac Inlet Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year