NOLA Gem: Garden District Tour
Discover the enchanting Garden District, nestled in the heart of New Orleans and a must-see for anyone seeking to explore the unique beauty of the Crescent City
Duration: 2 hours
Cancellation: 1 day. Learn More
- Experience the unique beauty and history of New Orleans’ Garden District, with stunning 19th-century mansions and Victorian homes featuring classic “gingerbread” architecture
- Follow our experienced tour guides to explore the best-preserved mansion homes in the Southern United States, including National Historic Landmarks and famous TV and film locations
- Immerse yourself in the relaxed atmosphere of the Garden District, perfect for photography and connecting with the city’s history and culture
- Discover the iconic Lafayette Cemetery #1, one of the most visited and filmed cemeteries, where departed residents are buried in elaborate above-ground tombs, and learn about New Orleans’ fascinating burial traditions
- Please use the bathroom before tour starts.
- Each tour is roughly 2 hours long.
- Guests can expect to walk two miles.
- Reservations required.
- Please meet 15 minutes prior to start time.
434 Chartres St, New Orleans, LA 70130, USA
At least 24 hours notice prior to your booking for a full refund.