Hop on the shuttle van in the morning to Tahoe Meadows where you'll ride the Tahoe Rim Trail. Ride 14-miles to 40-miles and end back at the bike shop and Tunnel Creek Café.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on the shuttle in the morning bike rental shop behind Tunnel Creek Café to Spooner Lake State Park
- Hop off at one of the trail rides ranging from 14 miles to 40 miles and bike your way back to your car
- Enjoy a beer and a bite at our delicious café after you finish your ride!
- Shuttle service
- $2 entry fee to State Park included in shuttle price
- Coming from South Lake Tahoe? Drive to Spooner Lake in the State Park and ride first, then take an afternoon shuttle back to Spooner. This will help you avoid the busy east shore by Sand Harbor in the morning.
- The classic Flume Trail Ride is 14 miles back to the shop/cafe and your car. Longer loops can be added
- We drop you off at the trailhead in the State Park and you ride back to our shop - NO riding on Highway 28 to get back to the shop
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Oct 19, 2021
Driver was very nice and friendly, but my handlebars did get scratched up from the rack.
Oct 18, 2021
Excellent staff and lots of shuttle choices
Aug 6, 2021
The crew here at the Flume and Rim shuttle in Tahoe were amazing. They were all very knowledgable and helpful. They made it fun for my kids and easy for me. I would highly recommend.
Meeting location:  1115 Tunnel Creek Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year