Explore two of the most iconic markets of Mexico city with an adventure for the senses. Smell the healing herbs, watch religions blend, and taste the street culinary offerings on a guided tour.
- Lace up your comfiest shoes and fill your senses on this off-the-beaten-path experience at two of the most culturally rich markets in the city
- Discover Mercado de Sonora, the brujería market where different beliefs share the same roof among any kind of paraphernalia you can imagine
- Head across the avenue to find La Merced, the second biggest and most visited market in Mexico City
- Taste some of the best street food from each market and head to a traditional cantina downtown where you can choose a beer or the fermented beverage of the gods
- Guided tour
- Roundtrip fair on MetroBus
- All the food you can eat, one atole and one other beverage for the trip
Dress casual but not touristy, and that you leave your passport and other valuables (e.g. cameras, jewelry) at home.
- If you are bringing a minor as a guest, you acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the supervision of that minor throughout the duration of the experience
- No wheel-chair accessible, since the streets we visit are very crowded, narrow and with no special access
- Liability waiver requirements, safety for pregnant women, minor accompaniment, 18+ alcohol constraints)