Comfort Food Cooking Class in Savannah
Master the art of Low Country cuisine in a hands-on cooking class. Learn all about some of the staple, flavorful ingredients and techniques behind classic Southern cooking.
What You Will Do
- Prepare a meal featuring quintessential Southern dishes, including Black Eyed Pea Salad, Fried Green Tomatoes, Shrimp in Red Eye Gravy over Creamy Grits, and Pecan Praline Angel Food Cake
- Jump right into an interactive, hands-on experience as you gather regional recipes and learn how to make traditional dishes on your own
- Learn about the the historical, cultural, and culinary influences that brought classic Low Country dishes to life
- Enjoy your home-cooked meal at the end of the class
- Culinary class
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Complimentary water and coffee
Wear comfortable attire and closed-toe shoes. Plan to arrive about 15-minutes prior to the start of class. Guests receive a 10% discount on all purchases made the day of class.
- 111 Ratings
What an awesome class. Learnt so much and had so much fun. Definitely my favorite thing I’ve done in Savannah. Wish I lived closer than Australia so I could do more classes
Great experience, great atmosphere, great food, great fun
Chef Daren is awesome!! He is very knowledgeable and a great chef. His class was so enjoyable. The low country menu was great and definitely things I can cook at home. Thanks for a great experience!!