Get in touch with your inner artist during this one-hour glassblowing workshop in Providence. Learn how to make your very own glass ornament with the help of a friendly instructor, who walks you through the process.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr
Best Price Guaranteed
- Get a hands-on lesson about the process of glassblowing, an ancient art that is still practiced by modern artisans
- Work with a professional glassblower to practice the key steps of the craft in an interactive workshop
- Take advantage of an optimal student-to-teacher ratio for a more personalized experience that guarantees you learn something
- Work with various tools and colors to create a one-of-kind ornament to take home and show off to friends or family
- One-hour ornament class
- Take-home ornament next business day.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least seven days in advance.
Mar 10, 2020
A group of family members wanted to get together for a unique experience with my mother, whom is terminally ill. Everyone was so impressed with the team at Gather- their attention to detail, light-hearted humor, patience, everything! It was truly an above & beyond meaningful time that we are all beyond appreciative to have had.
Mar 9, 2020
My two friends and I had a great time. Matt and Ian were super friendly and helpful and made it very easy for us. Safety is a priority with them. We were all happy that they adjusted the class process given the current fear of COVID-19 virus and we made great things without blowing them ourselves, using different techniques. We all gained a new appreciation for the skill required to create the glass items that artists make. I will probably be in touch with them because we also found out they do a lot in the community to help not-for-profits and I manage one.
Mar 7, 2020
Instructors were great. The hour went fast and very enjoyable
Meeting location:  521 Atwells Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year