Swim and enjoy the blue bioluminescent glow of the Luminous Lagoon! This once in a lifetime experience will take you out on the water to see it light up like never before. You’re sure to leave in awe after taking in this breathtaking experience!
- Explore Jamaica’s Luminous Lagoon by boat as you gaze at the astounding colors of the waters light up
- Witness the blue bioluminescent glow of the lagoon
- Experience this natural wonder for a once in a lifetime experience
- Enjoy a complimentary rum or fruit punch to cool off and relax
- Complimentary rum punch or fruit punch
- Tours goes out weather permitting, weather conditions may affect the bio-luminous (glow) of the lagoon
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant women or those who experience motion sickness
Any cancellations made at least forty-eight (48) hours or more shall not attract a cancellation fee. Any cancellation made less than 48 hours but more than 24 hours in advance of the scheduled tour time, will attract fifty percent (50%) penalty. Any cancellation made within twenty-four (24) hours or on the same day that the booking is made will attract one hundred percent (100%) penalty. All cancellations must be submitted in writing to the Company and received by Dream Tours Limited within the timeframes outlined above to be eligible for a refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Ocho Rios Combo Package: Horseback Riding/Dunn’s River Falls
The world-famous Dunn’s River Falls are the starting point for your Jamaican trip. With a thrilling zip-line and jungle bridges course between trees that takes you straight over the falls, you’ll get a unique perspective of this spectacular 600-foot natural cascade. It’s time to connect with this natural beauty once your feet are back on firm ground. Begin your ascent of the Falls with the aid of a fun-loving Dunn’s River Guide at the foot of the cascade, where its waters combine with the Caribbean, so you can feel the refreshing feeling of the natural mineral water.
With a trustworthy steed, you’ll be off on an adventure to see the sights of Jamaica while riding simple paths on your way to leading your horse for a relaxing bath in the Caribbean Sea.
Duration:  7hrs 45mins - 7hrs 15mins