- 6 Ratings
The Heartland Brewery Bus Tour in Omaha
Take a beer tour that's a busload of fun, as you climb aboard for a four hour tour of Omaha micro breweries! Learn all about the brewing process as you sip on a fantastic selection of hand crafted beers, and are transported to each new location.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern treasures, from tasty barbecue to classic stockyards
- Start off at the Nebraska Brewery, a distinctive alehouse that prides itself on a cultivated industrial feel, where the beers are barrel-aged
- Ride on over to the Soaring Wings Vineyard and Brewery to mix it up with some delicious wines as well, choose from nine thirst-quenching beers, and 20 first-class wines
- Finish your tour at the Farnam House Brewing Company for a sampling of European style beers and locally made food that go together perfectly
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Must be 21 and above to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
24 hour notice.
- 6 Ratings
Loved our tour. Great hosts, fun variety of locations, and well priced for the experience.
Great guys leading your tour, great beers and pretty much the best thing to do in Omaha!
This was not only the best brewery tour any of my party of 8 had ever been on, it was the best and most informative tour period! So much fun, drinking, tasting, food, and great people all around. For this level of entertainment, there is no better that I know of.