- 6 Ratings
The Heartland Brewery Bus Tour in Omaha
Take a beer tour that's a busload of fun, as you climb aboard for a four hour tour of Omaha micro breweries! Learn all about the brewing process as you sip on a fantastic selection of hand crafted beers, and are transported to each new location.
What You Will Do
- Take a tour of some of the top breweries in Omaha, a city with a quickly expanding craft beer scene and a rich history of Midwestern treasures, from tasty barbecue to classic stockyards
- Start off at the Nebraska Brewery, a distinctive alehouse that prides itself on a cultivated industrial feel, where the beers are barrel-aged
- Ride on over to the Soaring Wings Vineyard and Brewery to mix it up with some delicious wines as well, choose from nine thirst-quenching beers, and 20 first-class wines
- Finish your tour at the Farnam House Brewing Company for a sampling of European style beers and locally made food that go together perfectly
- Flight of four, 4 oz pours at each brewery
- Brewery tour
- Water and snacks
Must be 21 and above to drink. Riders must check in 15 minutes prior to starting the tour.
24 hour notice.
- 6 Ratings
Loved our tour. Great hosts, fun variety of locations, and well priced for the experience.