This glasswork class is a great activity for kids, any time of year! Spark their creative fire with this safe, rewarding learning experience. (Plus, it's super fun!)
Duration:  30mins - 1hr
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kids choose three pendant shapes and colors
- Participants assist the instructors in the creation of their pieces, enjoying a hands-on learning and creative experience
- All glasswork materials
- Three pendants to take home
- Safety equipment
- Glasswork instruction
- Classes contain 1-3 students per session
- Additional children may participate for $10 each
- All class projects cool slowly in a kiln overnight & are available for pick up the next business day
- Please bring a bottle of water or a beverage to stay hydrated during the class
- Dress in layers as the studio varies in temperature
- The class is wheelchair accessible
- 1 Guardian must be present for every 3 kids.
- Due to space issues, no more than 2 adults are allowed in the studio during the Kids Class.
- Please do not bring strollers into the studio.
- Closed-toe shoes are required in the studios.
By purchasing this class, you acknowledge that 50% of your payment is non-refundable. You also acknowledge there will be a $40 rescheduling fee applied if you reschedule within 5 days of the class date.
Aug 23, 2021
I was disappointed the girls had limited "hands on" making the pendant. However, I understand the need for safety when using the intense heat. I should have asked more questions before signing up for the class.
Aug 14, 2021
Joe was great in the pendant class that we had our kiddos signed up for. They learned about art glass AND had fun! It was clear that Joe was passionate about it.
Jul 29, 2021
While it was interesting to see the process up close, it was more of a demonstration than a class.
Meeting location:  357 Canal Park Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year