Experience the beautiful lakes of Arizona! We provide everything you need to explore the coves of Saguaro Lake. A great way to experience the desert, wild life and the great outdoors!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Snag a single-person kayak for an unforgettable time out on the water
- Soak up the sun as you make the most of your time on the water, feeling the spray of the waves against your kayak
- Gaze out over scenic views of greenery as you coast along lush shores home to all sorts of wildlife
- Single person kayak & paddle
- Pfd/life jacket
- Tonto Pass for parking at Butcher Jones
- Previous kayaking experience not required
- Kayaks have a 275-pound weight limit
- Minimum age is 9 years old
- Shuttle to Butcher Jones not included
- Prior reservations required
- Tonto pass required to park at Butcher Jones and will be provided to you on arrival
Please arrive 30 minutes prior to launch time for check-in and orientation.
Reservations are subject to a 24-hour cancellation policy.
Feb 9, 2020
We went out on a great day for a 3hr trip and got some great photos, there is a slot canyon that is about an hour by kyack and has great views. Only accessible by kyack. Great group to work with!
Nov 19, 2019
Easy, beautiful scenery & super fun!
Apr 14, 2019
The employee was extremely good explaining about safety and how to manage the kayak. We have great time. Happy customer I will return
Meeting location:  13020 N Bush Hwy
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year