Travel back to the golden age of mining on this tour of the Argo Gold Mill & Tunnel. Explore the Wild West as it was over a century ago when miners roamed the hills in search of gold.
Duration:  1hr 15mins - 1hr 45mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head to Idaho Springs, Colorado—a great example of the influence of mining in this part of the country
- Take a walking tour of the front portal of the famous Argo Tunnel and descend through the 5 story Argo Mill
- Check out the relics and equipment used over a century ago, learning about the history of each along the way
- Receive a gold pan lesson - this hands-on activity that lets you try your luck
- Guided tour of the Argo Gold Mill & Tunnel
- Panning instruction and pan of gold ore
No sandals, flip flops or crocs are allowed on the tour. Closed-toed shoes only, preferably tennis shoes or sturdy flat-soled shoes.
- Not handicapped accessible
- No smoking within 20 feet of the property
- No pets allowed on the grounds
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Aug 19, 2020
The tour was very interesting and the guide informative. Our guide was fantastic!
Aug 17, 2020
Tour and our tour guide were GREAT!
Jul 29, 2020
Meeting location:  2350 Riverside Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year