Travel back to the golden age of mining on this tour of the Argo Gold Mill & Tunnel. Explore the Wild West as it was over a century ago when miners roamed the hills in search of gold.
- Head to Idaho Springs, Colorado—a great example of the influence of mining in this part of the country
- Take a walking tour of the front portal of the famous Argo Tunnel and descend through the 5 story Argo Mill
- Check out the relics and equipment used over a century ago, learning about the history of each along the way
- Receive a gold pan lesson - this hands-on activity that lets you try your luck
- Guided tour of the Argo Gold Mill & Tunnel
- Panning instruction and pan of gold ore
No sandals, flip flops or crocs are allowed on the tour. Closed-toed shoes only, preferably tennis shoes or sturdy flat-soled shoes.
- Not handicapped accessible
- No smoking within 20 feet of the property
- No pets allowed on the grounds
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below