- Learn about how, one hundred years ago, Pittsburgh was a city of movie making before Hollywood took over
- Check out one of the results of this era: Two beautiful theaters in the cultural district
- Hear about how, starting in 2007, the Burgh has come back as the new “Hollywood East”
- Discover the sights and scenes from a list of recent movies that were shot here
- Two-hour guided walking tour of Pittsburgh
- Coupons and discounts to restaurant partners in downtown Pittsburgh
Please show up 10 minutes prior to departure time for tour check-in. Every participant will be asked to read and sign a waiver before the tour begins. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and bring a bottle of water.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below