Embark on a delightful adventure through Honduras, exploring the Mayan Ruins of Copan, meeting the scarlet macaws at the Macaw Mountain Bird Park, and savoring local gastronomy along with the finest Honduran coffee
- Visit the main archeological site of the Mayan Ruins of Copan
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at local eateries
- Discover the beautiful birds at the Macaw Mountain Bird Park
- Taste the high quality western coffee of Honduras
- Hotel Pick Up and Drop Off
- Land Transportation
- Mayan Main Site Entrance Fee
- Bottled water
- Wear comfortable clothes and shoes.
- Bring head protection against the sun.
For a full refund, cancel at least 48 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.