- 54 Ratings
Historic Square Pedicycle Tour in Philadelphia
Uncover Philadelphia's rich history as you pedal along Old City in a pedicycle, taking in the iconic sights from the city's past. Explore the city's most famous landmarks while getting a nice workout on a leisurely ride.
What You Will Do
- Go back in time to when Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were alive and Philly became known as the founding city for the American Dream
- Discover the area's most iconic landmarks that have made the city what it is today while on a two-hour pedicycle adventure
- Visit three of the city's most historic sites, including Carpenters’ Hall, Christ Church and Elfreth’s Alley
- See other significant sites, such as the Independence Hall and a UNESCO World Heritage Site that set the stage for the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
- Two-hour guided historical tour
- Pedicycle rental
Wear comfortable shoes, as pedaling is required to move the pedicycle—unless you grab one of five non-pedal seats.
Cancellation policy If you cancel 21 days prior to your booking, you'll get a full refund or a rain check to use at a later date. If you cancel 14 days prior to your booking, you'll get a rain check to use at a later date. Cancellations within seven days of the tour will not receive any type of a refund.
- 54 Ratings
I booked this tour for my best friend's bachelorette party and we had an absolute blast. The guide, Joe was not only knowledgeable but he was personable and quite frankly, made the tour for us because he made it so much more fun. I would absolutely book another tour, and it made me appreciate the city much more. Thank you for a very memorable experience!
The tour guides were very informed and friendly!
The driver and tour guide were very friendly and helpful. The guide was very knowledgeable, so we found the tour to be interesting. I also feel we hit a good amount of stops. We had fun :)
The tour was awesome. We learned a lot about Philadelphia history. We had so much fun. Matt did a fantastic job as a tour guide. Two thumbs up to big red pedal tour.