- 41 Ratings
Historic Square Pedicycle Tour in Philadelphia
Uncover Philadelphia's rich history as you pedal along Old City in a pedicycle, taking in the iconic sights from the city's past. Explore the city's most famous landmarks while getting a nice workout on a leisurely ride.
What You Will Do
- Go back in time to when Ben Franklin, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington were alive and Philly became known as the founding city for the American Dream
- Discover the area's most iconic landmarks that have made the city what it is today while on a two-hour pedicycle adventure
- Visit three of the city's most historic sites, including Carpenters’ Hall, Christ Church and Elfreth’s Alley
- See other significant sites, such as the Independence Hall and a UNESCO World Heritage Site that set the stage for the Declaration of Independence and U.S. Constitution
- Two-hour guided historical tour
- Pedicycle rental
Wear comfortable shoes, as pedaling is required to move the pedicycle—unless you grab one of five non-pedal seats.
Cancellation policy If you cancel 21 days prior to your booking, you'll get a full refund or a rain check to use at a later date. If you cancel 14 days prior to your booking, you'll get a rain check to use at a later date. Cancellations within seven days of the tour will not receive any type of a refund.
- 41 Ratings
The driver and tour guide were very friendly and helpful. The guide was very knowledgeable, so we found the tour to be interesting. I also feel we hit a good amount of stops. We had fun :)
The tour was awesome. We learned a lot about Philadelphia history. We had so much fun. Matt did a fantastic job as a tour guide. Two thumbs up to big red pedal tour.