- Enjoy a quiet, peaceful journey on the Colorado River as you take in the stunning sights of the canyon along your journey
- Put your paddling muscles to use in an area that’s uncrowded and great for beginners and experienced outdoors people
- Enjoy a healthy excursion in nature for the perfect escape from the city
- Double-bladed kayak paddle
- Personal flotation device (life jacket)
- We recommend using sunscreen
- Wear a swimsuit or clothes that you don’t mind getting wet
- If you do not have an “Annual National Parks Pass”, a “Grand Canyon Week Pass”, or a “Glen Canyon Pass” you will need to stop at the kiosk a quarter mile down the road on the right to pay the entrance parking fee to meet us
- We require all guests to sign a Liability Waiver
- Please bring any food, water, and any medications you need to take during the activity along with you
If you need to cancel, please notify us at least 24 hours in advance. If there is inclement weather and you’d like to reschedule, please also provide 24 hours’ notice. We may cancel or postpone your rental due to inclement weather as well, at which point we will reach out to you.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Backhaul Taxi to Horseshoe Bend
Enjoying a stunning kayak trip around Horseshoe Bend? Let us help you make the trip there and back to the upper regions of the Colorado river easy with our Backhaul taxi service. After we drop you off, simply kayak back to the ferry and your awaiting car.
Duration:  4hrs - 7hrs