- 16 Ratings
Hands-On Paella-Making Class in Savannah
Taste the best of Spain right in Savannah with an interactive class that cooks up world-class paella. A professional chef walks you through the basics of this Mediterranean classic, along with a few other spicy snacks.
What You Will Do
- Prepare the perfect paella from start to finish: Chop up the ingredients, add the fish and chicken and sizzle the rice to a crisp
- Get world-class tips from an expert chef who helps you every step of the way and introduces you to the flavorful foods of Spain
- Conquer authentic plates that range from Roasted Manchego Toast and Spanish Onion Salad to Seafood and Chicken Paella
- Take home the recipes you work with to recreate these savory snacks in your own kitchen
- Paella-making class with chef Darin
- Recipes for all items prepared in class
- Water and coffee
Please plan to arrive about 15 minutes prior to the start of class.
Classes cancelled 7 days or less prior to scheduled date are non-refundable.
- 16 Ratings
I've never cooked before and I just turned 70. My daughters gave me a gift certificate to Chef Darin's Kitchen Table and he made me very comfortable. Within minutes I was peeling, cutting, chopping and mixing with my 3 "stove mates" as we created an appetizer, unique salad, main course and dessert. The resulting meal was fantastic. I will be making this meal at home and will be signing up fo more classes with Chef Darin.
Great class great meal! I always learn something new!