- Grab some crampons and an ice ax to set off on a magical winter adventure
- Explore waterfalls and ice formations as you trek through the ravines of the majestic Ricketts Glen State Park in the Poconos
- Hike along the Falls Trail to uncover the Glens Natural Area, a designated National Natural Landmark
- Spot dozens of wild, free-flowing waterfalls, each of which cascades down rock-strewn cliffs in an ancient hillside
- Glimpse the awe-inspiring Ganoga Falls, the tallest waterfall around, which is 94 feet
- Winter waterfall hike (approx 3.5 hours hike time plus approx 1 hour intro/gear up/safety talk before hike)
Full refunds are available if you cancel at least 14 days before the date of your trip. For all other cancellations except no-shows and day-of cancellations, you may reschedule at no additional cost or apply your payment to any other VTS trip category. No-shows and day-of cancellations can reschedule and will incur a $25 administrative fee per ticket.