- Explore the charming Sapelo Island as you cruise through the area in an air-conditioned SUV, stopping at all the must-visit destinations
- Visit the stunning and historical sites that make Sapelo special, including Sapelo beach, the restored Sapelo Island lighthouse, the R.J. Reynolds Mansion, the African American Gullah-Geechee Hog Hammock National Historic Area with the residences of the descendants of the Island’s former plantation slaves, two historic churches, one bar, and one store
- Learn stories about the area’s rich past from your friendly, knowledgable, and local guide
- Half-day tour of Sapelo island
- Air-conditioned SUV and driver/guide
- Friendly and knowledgable local guide, who’s also a history buff
Additional Costs are as follows: The rental car is $35 in cash. The roundtrip ferry fee is $5 per person in cash, including your guide. The R.J. Reynolds Mansion tour when available is $5 per person in cash, including your guide.
- We have a 24-hour cancellation policy
- You can cancel up until 24 hours before the tour start time, after that no refunds will be issued
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Full-Day Scenic Sapelo Island Tour
Spend a day exploring the must-see sites of the beautiful Sapelo Island. Visit the South end, the area's colorful wildlife, the historic First African Baptist Church, Bourbon Field, tabby ruins of the Chocolate Plantation slave cabins and manor, the mysterious Indian Shell Ring, sugar mill ruins, and more!
Historic Darien District Tour
Take a one- to two-hour walking, biking, or driving tour of the Historic Darien District with Jim. See the historic, scenic waterfront of Georgia's second-oldest surviving town, working shrimp docks, the oldest building in Darien, the oldest house, scenic historic churches, the Colonial Cemetery, the Old Jail, haunted McIntosh County Courthouse (burned three times!) hanging grounds and more!