Half-Day Fishing Trip in Galveston Bay
Explore Galveston's three bays on a guided fishing charter. Use the right gear to catch trout, redfish, flounder, and more in this fishing haven.
What You Will Do
- Enjoy your fishing adventure near Galveston Island, a barrier island in the Gulf Coast with over 30 miles of beautiful beaches
- Hit up Galveston's three bays, all of which are teeming with plenty of local fish
- Let your captain take you to the best spots for hooking the big one, including redfish, trout, and flounder
- Enjoy the fascinating views that range from dazzling sunsets to large cargo ships to classic sailboats
- Guided fishing trip
- Rods, reels, tackle, bait ice, and cleaning your catch
Please bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, food, drinks, fishing license, and camera. Hard liquor, glass containers, drugs, firearms, and bananas are not allowed.
- 45 Ratings
Captain Chris was very friendly and patient. He knew the good spots to hit. The boat was very comfortable. Plenty of room for everyone. I enjoyed it so much I already booked another trip.