Spend half the day discovering the delicious reds and whites of the Naramata Bench Wine Country on a guided tour. Learn about local wines as you sample plenty of vintages along the way.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Live it up on a four-hour winery tour in Penticton, home to the Naramata Bench Wine Country
- Weave in and out of local wineries, including Hillside, Township 7, and Red Rooster
- Sip on robust reds and refreshing whites, plus fill up on a tasty lunch and learn how the wines you’re enjoying are made
- Get whisked away from your location on board a comfortable vehicle with a professional driver behind the wheel
- Guided winery tour
- Round-trip transportation
- Bottled water
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 15 days in advance.
Sep 25, 2017
Jun 28, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
Jun 25, 2017
Michelle our host was fabulous! So this review is not a reflection of her abilities in any way! The tour was beautiful and the wineries we visited were great however Because Michelle has so many different pick up Locations and delays in penticton due to car show, we were late to our first winery which meant we were a little rushed to complete al 4 visits in the expected time. As well she had another tour starting at 4pm back in Kelowna so we were really rushed. We weren't able to enjoy the wineries and take in the views for that long. The craft tour bus was lacking to say the least. It was old and rickety and I often felt like the wheels were going to come off at every turn. There were many other tour busses out and about that looked much nicer and more comfortable.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year