Experience Portugal like a local with a guided walking tour of one its oldest cities, Porto. Enjoy the sights early in the morning when sunlight covers this historic city in a charming glow.
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Spend the morning exploring local landmarks on a three-hour walking tour of Porto, a famous seaside town
- Learn about the city, from its roots as one of the oldest cities in Portugal to modern destinations most tourists don’t know about
- Listen to fascinating tales about the historic São Bento railway station and it’s apparently haunted past
- See iconic stops, including the Lions’ fountain, Miragaia, Lello bookshop and Cadeia da Relação
- Guided three-hour walking tour
Feb 26, 2020
I did really enjoy the tour with the guide Nuno. He informed us in a lovely funny way about all important facts about Porto.
Feb 24, 2020
Daniel was v enthusiastic and great stories and the time went so quickly! V fab
Feb 18, 2020
Leader was great! Friendly, inviting and so knowledgeable-a real star!
Meeting location:  Praça da Liberdade
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year