Enjoy a tour that features grizzly bears and highlights some of the best wildlife viewing in BC. Come along for a once in a lifetime opportunity to view magnificent grizzly bears in their natural habitat.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Come aboard for a cruise to the famous Khutzeymateen park, which is known as the Valley of the Grizzly
- Travel north through Chatham Sound to hear fascinating stories about historic native villages
- Watch for porpoises, seals, sea lions, bald eagles and blue herons as you learn first-hand about this diverse marine environment
- Enter the rugged coastal mountains and pristine wilderness of the Khutzeymateen Valley, home to one of the highest concentrations of grizzly bears in North America
- See these legendary giants in their natural environment, which is truly a photographer’s paradise and is sure to be the highlight of your holiday
- Guided tour
- Light lunch of a deli sandwich and a beverage of your choice
Please bring camera, binoculars and suitable clothing. While viewing the grizzly bears, please be quite on the outside decks to not disturb the bears in their natural environment.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Aug 8, 2019
Beautiful boat, fantastic staff, beautiful scenery. Very disappointed to not see a grizzly. (Of course not the tours fault)
Aug 3, 2019
Well the weather cooperated the whales cooperated and the bears cooperated the staff was assume what more can I say. Thanks again for an exceptional day.
Aug 1, 2019
Simply because one distant bear is nothing to write home about. And I had some concern about how close you took that loud boat to the whale in the sound.
Meeting location:  215 Cow Bay Rd
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year