- 2 Ratings
Full-Day Canyoneering Trip in Zion National Park
Take on the rugged wilderness of Zion National Park for a full-day of canyoneering fun. Scurry up and down rugged cliffs and canyon walls as you enjoy the stunning beauty of this corner of America.
What You Will Do
- Adventure into the stunning beauty of Zion National Park, a region of Utah known for its steep red cliffs and green-filled valleys
- Spend all day climbing up and down canyon walls: Gear up for a challenge that includes rappelling and other rope-based activities
- Take in the gorgeous views that surround you as you breathe in the fresh air and listen to the sounds of nature
- Work with friendly guides, who are there to help you every step of the way and ensure you enjoy your time
- Full-day canyoneering adventure
Please keep in mind that this trip requires the use of ropes and other technical skills. Please bring water and snacks. Wear basic layers and lightweight shoes designed for rock surfaces. Trail running and hiking shoes are good options, and chaco or teva-style sandals are okay in the wetter seasons.
- 2 Ratings
Seth Giles provided an outstanding experience. His skills and leadership challenged my 16-year-old grandson, and his patience helped me through a great and demanding day. His geologic and historic knowledge added greatly to the positive mix. Totally recommend him and Southern Utah for canyoneering. Mal Provost