- Check out the caves along Meyers Beach, the most extensive ones on the mainland, that showcase the sculpted natural beauty of the caves
- Bask in the lake breeze as you paddle along and enjoy the refreshing spray from the waves rocking against your kayak
- Hear the history of these caves’s formation, which resulted from sediment deposits and glacial movements thousands of years ago
- Grab a paddle to follow the shoreline of Lake Superior on a scenic tour among Apostle Islands’ Sea Caves
- Refuel with a delicious picnic lunch enjoyed in this serene paradise that refuels you for your day on the water
- 6.5 hour guided tour
- Kayaking equipment
- Transportation to launch site
- Picnic lunch
Please note that you will be asked to help carry equipment to and from the water, including lifting and walking steps with up to 25 lbs.
Full refund for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance. Non-refundable if you cancel within 72 hours of your trip start time. If you must cancel last-minute due to personal illness or family emergency operator will do their best to re-schedule you. A re-scheduled trip under these conditions is non-refundable at any time. It is essentially a rain-check due to unfortunate life circumstances.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below