Free Walking Tour Ecuador
Set off on a day tour of the historic center of Quito for an inside look at this bustling city. Uncover the must-see spots of Ecuador’s capital as you follow a friendly guide.
Duration: 3 hours
Cancellation: 1 hour
- Set off on a walking tour of Old Town Quito to see for yourself why UNESCO named the city the first world heritage site
- Enjoy a historical and cultural excursion through the rustic and colorful streets of the colonial district
- Visit the city’s main plazas, the Mercado central, world-famous colonial churches, and the picturesque architecture of La Ronda
- Pair up with an informative guide, who provides a fun and interactive tour
- Half-day guided walking tour
Please bring your camera, a rain jacket, a warm layer, and sunscreen.