- Visit the historic town of Golden full of local shops, brewery’s, and the Clear Creek Trail
- Travel 2000 feet up the Lariat Trail Scenic and Historic Byway to the top of Lookout Mountain while viewing a memorable panorama
- Visit the Buffalo Bill Museum and Grave to learn about the real Wild West, seeing American Bison in one of Denver’s Mountain Parks
Enjoy a beautiful walk while witnessing the majesty of Red Rocks Park and Amphitheater
-View bison in Genesee Mountain Park overlooking the Continental Divide
- Guided tour
- Friendly and knowledgable guide
- Admission to Buffalo Bills Museum
- Water refill and snacks
- Wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Please dress appropriately for the weather
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Small-Group Tour: Red Rocks, Evergreen, & Echo Lake Tour in Denver
Enjoy a half-day mountain tour around Red Rocks, Bear Creek Canyon, Evergreen, and Squaw Pass. Experience mountain views of the Continental Divide and stroll around picturesque Echo Lake at 10,600 ft.
Duration:  4hrs 30mins - 5hrs 30mins
Scenic Byway and Estes Park Fall Tour in Denver
Enjoy a tour of Colorado's first Scenic Byway, waterfalls, rugged canyons, stunning Mountain views, and Estes Park in a touring van. Stop for lunch, shopping, and a visit to the Historic Stanley Hotel. Keep your eyes open for Elk and Moose!
Duration:  7hrs 15mins - 7hrs 45mins
Small-Group, Half-Day Hiking Tour of the Rockies in Denver
See, learn, and explore on this beautiful 4-mile hike in the Rockies. Surrounded with the natural sights, and sounds of the forest and aspen filled meadows, you'll experience the mountains in the best way possible!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs 15mins