Day-Long Scooter Rental on Amelia Island
Get a 24-hour scooter rental that puts all of Amelia Island within reach: just climb aboard to explore this Atlantic treasure. Cruise along sandy beaches, stop by local restaurants for great seafood, or play a round of golf at top courses.
What You Will Do
- Rent a scooter for twenty four hours of cruising around and enjoying the great climate of the Florida coast
- Scoot around Amelia Island, one of the barrier islands with a long history of multi-cultural influences that's currently known as a luxury destination full of golf courses, fantastic restaurants, and sparkling beaches
- Spend some extra time at Fernandina Beach—one of the most popular beaches due to the emerald waters, sand dunes, and stunning artwork that ranges from pottery to stained glass to watercolors
- Experience the pleasure of riding a scooter: Feel the wind on your face as the sun shines down, all while getting an eyeful of charming scenes in this quaint small town
- Choose from a huge variety of destinations, such as Fort Clinch—a 19th-century fortification that is located in a great state park full of tidal marshes and sand dunes
- 24-hour scooter rentall
- Helmet and a full tank of gas
Guests will need a valid driver's license to rent a scooter, and a credit card for payment. Helmets are required for all passengers under 16 years of age.