The waterfalls of the Dunn’s River are almost as well known as reggae. Do not miss an unparalleled tour in which you will enjoy while swimming or climbing these natural wonders. The waterfalls go down the mountain in small stepped sections and with terraces of water where you can appreciate the splendor of this beautiful island.
- Hike up to the waterfall for a view of the pristine blue pools
- Cool off in the water with the falls creating a picturesque background
- Make a splash as you jump from the falls into the pools
- Feel the rush of excitement flying through the trees by zipline
- Entry Fees
- Please water shoes, change towels and swimsuit.
- Zipline is an additional fee and close shoe is required for this activity
- You have an optional stop for lunch at an authentic jerk restaurant at your own expense